Re: support group

Tue Mar 13 04:25:28 2001

Dear Karla,

Please don't consider leaving the group.......just because you have chosen not to have more surgery! Surely now is the time you need us the most? Can we help you research alternative therepy? Perhaps try some of the other suggestions tabled here such as acupuncture or hypnotherapy or perhaps herbal?

Karla, your words have made us just want to hug you and keep you safe, stay, and lets see if we can work through this together.

Hugs & cheers, Jo (Wally)

At Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Karla wrote: >
>Since I am chosing not to have my surgery perhaps it is best...if nothing else but for me...if I leave this group again.
>I wish everyone on here nothing but love and hope. I pray that you find the answers to your pain. I just beg of you to thoroughly research the doctors that you chose...demand to know what procedures they will be using....and demand to receive treatment according to your rights as a human being.
>
>I had considered removing my posting from the adhesion quilt, but I will continue to allow it to stay with the hopes that when people come to this site ready to jump into surgery, someone can point them to my story and ask them to read it and then at least take the time to research and ask questions.
>
>God's Blessings to all.
>
>--
>Karla N.
>

--
You will never never know.......if you don't give it a go :)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: