My update

Tue Mar 13 05:03:24 2001

I am ashamed of myself for not doing this sooner. I read this forum daily. The people here were so very helpful during my "downtime". I had lots going on and stopped posting, but continued to read and keep up with any new break thru's. I see some of same people still post as did over a year ago. I wish you all the best in life. I have "updated" my QUILT with a somewhat happy ending fo those who maybe interested. I just wanted to THANK YOU all for being there, when the pain from ARD was a part of my daily life I didn't want to live like that anymore. I was fortunate enough to find a couple doctors who have helped me be a functional part of this crazy messed up world. I don't have much time to read the forum like I did when I was down, but I'll be happy to respond to any of your emails. My Doctor's name is Gerald Dysert, obgyn. He don't beat around the bush and didn't guarantee anything, but delivered just the same. I still have nerve blocks at the pain clinic every three months and they help more than you'd think. You could say they are my booster. I'll never be 100%, but I am satisfied with 80%. May GOD Bless you all. Teresa Hunt

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: