Re: News About Tammie Habhegger

Wed Mar 21 19:01:53 2001

Dear Tammie,

You are in our prayers!

Father,

In the mighty name of Jesus, we lift up Tammie to you. Please touch her body and give her healing to every area. Your Word says that You will take sickness from the midst of us and heal our disease. Your Word says that through Your Son, Jesus, that our healing has been provided for us. In Isaiah 53 Your Word says that "He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we ARE healed". Lord, I know that You are not a man that You should lie. Your promises are Yes and Amen. So Father, I thank You for healing Tammie's body and all of my friends on this board. I ask that You send Your ministering angels right now to touch Tammie and her family to bring them comfort, peace, strength, and healing. Please touch all of my friends from this board also in the same way. Take all the pain from their bodies. Lord, give us joy unspeakable. Your Word says that the joy of the Lord is our strength, so give us Your joy. I ask all this in the precious name of Jesus. AMEN

I thought I would share a little something with all of you. I hope no one gets offended. I know we all don't believe the same way. My words are to bring encouragement, hope, love, and hopefully boost your spirits. When Jesus was crucified, they beat Him first. He received 39 stripes on His back as this was the custom. But did you know that scientists have discovered that there are 39 categories of illnesses that every disease fits into. Now isn't that fascinating. Why would God allow Jesus to take 39 stripes and even have written in the Old Testament that "by the stripes of Jesus we are healed" before the scientists even discovered that? What I think, and I know deep in my heart, is that God knew all along. Well of course He did, He is God! But He knew that with Jesus' stripes that He took on His back, that those stripes were for our sicknesses and diseases. The healing for them has been provided for us. We may not understand why we have not received our healing yet. The healing is there for us. The Bible says so, so I believe it. Maybe it is just something we have to walk through to get our attention, make us learn to trust God, maybe even to help us to start a relationship with God. Sometimes I think that God just wants me to know that He is here with me helping me through this. But I know that my healing is there somewhere and no matter what it takes, I am going to get my healing! I am going to fight this thing, and I will prevail! I am a winner! I am healed! I do believe that God uses doctors. I believe that He is the one who gives all wisdom, so of course He would and can use doctors. He gave them the capability of learning and the wisdom to do it. But I also know that He can heal me just with a touch. So how am I going to get my healing? Well, I don't care. I would like a divine touch, but if He choses to do it another way, well, He can, He is God. All I know is I will get it one way or another. And I hope in doing so I can be a light to someone else. If I can give you encouragement and hope then that is all that matters. And you know what? You have done the same for me. I want you all to know that you are special and very much loved by this person. I will keep you in my prayers and I hope you will do the same.

I love you all! Jenny

>From: Chrissy492@aol.com (Chrissie Damon)
>Reply-To: adhesions@adhesions.org
>To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
><adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com>
>Subject: News About Tammie Habhegger
>Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:04:03 -0600
>
>One of our new posters to the IAS board, Tammie Habhegger, (email -
>Tammietigger)has gone to the emergency room this morning with complete
>bowel obstruction. She is in a very, very serious condition. She was
>scheduled for emergency surgery this morning.
>
>Tammie is fighting for her life right now, I ask for prayers for her and
>her doctor.
>Lord, may you guide Tammie's doctors hands and give him/her the
>knowledge to take care of her. I lift Tammie up to you Lord for quick
>healing and energy to help her pull through this. In His Name I pray -
>Amen
>
>~Chrissie Damon xo's
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: