Re: need a boost

Fri Mar 23 22:00:57 2001

Dear Kelly, My name is Deborah Leclerc ( my story is on the "Quilt" ). I live in Alberta,Canada. I am also planning my trip to see DR. Gerhart. It may take me a bit longer to get there because I have to apply to our provincial Health Care for funding. I had to laugh a little when you mention "the major panic kicking in". That has been the topic of discussion in our household this past week........it sure is a challenge to come up with what would be best for all concerned. Keep me posted on when your surgery will be. It would be so wonderful to meet someone from IAS. Good luck with everything, Deborah dasjejm@home.com -----Original Message----- From: Kellydou@aol.com <Kellydou@aol.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Date: March 23, 2001 6:29 PM Subject: Re: need a boost

Dear Kel, I tried to email you personally, but had trouble with the address. I am in about the same stage as you are towards having surgery in PA. I spoke to Dr Gerhart and have hope for the 1st time in ages. I also have the major panic kicking in. Who will take care of the kids, travel with me, what if it doesn't work, all the 2nd guessing... I won't even get into the money issue. I just keep thinking about being able to eat a meal without wanting to cry, or going one day with out pain meds, having quality of life at 33. I deserve it and so do you.

Please keep me posted on your dates, who knows, we may be there at the same time. By the time I called the office today, they were closed, so I plan on scheduling on MOnday. I fedexed my records to Dr Gerhart today.

I am in Jacksonville, Florida. Where do you live? Best of luck & health love, Kelly Doucet kellydou@aol.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: