Re: Help, It happened again..

Sun Apr 1 20:27:32 2001

dear Regina, I was told by my Drs that absolutely NO surgery unless my bowels obstructed. So I have gone to physical therapy (torture) , stretched, exercised, taking lots of meds, seeing a shrink... none of these will keep my insides from being twisted up inside of me! I still do all of the above to help keep me strong physically and in the knowledge that I am doing everything available to me to get well. But it's not enough. I am now scheduled for surgery in Scranton in May. I have wavered back & forth over the money issue, being afraid, etc. But I have talked it out with my new friends here, my family, and evryone agrees that it is worth it. Belive me I have my moments and you willl probably see them on this page a lot in the next 2 months while I wait...

I sent an email to Dr Gerhart and he called my home 2 days later. I can't get my Drs here to do that! He contacted my Dr and consulted about my case and history, that made me and my husband so reassured. So remember, that is always an option. So many people have been helped by these Drs, and having even a fraction of relief will be worth it. Hang in there & feel better love, KellyD

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: