To Helen~~

Mon Apr 2 11:59:31 2001

Hi Helen, I just wanted to keep you posted on what was going on. I just got off the phone with my Doc....( he is the best ) He said all of my labs are normal, which was obvious. He said that 100% it is Adhesions, so he is going to call the surgeon ASAP so I can get this taken care of. I hope so because all of this pain is something I can't tolerate, I also am not holding any food down. So they want to get me in quickly. As far as understanding Docs goes, mine is one for the books. He is the best, understanding and compassionate. I couldn't ask for a better physician. And to thimk I was scared to talk to him. I will keep you up to daye on the progress with my surgeon and surgery. I also wanted to say thank you so much for your help. I thank God for this forum and people like you who know what I am going through. For the longest time I felt so alone, and was at my witts end until I found people like you who are going throught the same thing that I am. God Bless....and thank you for being there! Bon

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: