Re: HOW TO FIGHT BACK WHEN INSURANCE WON'T PAY...

Tue Apr 3 15:26:19 2001

I am the perfect example of winning a fight with my insurance company, the big difference is though that I am not residing in the USA, but in the Netherlands Antilles, but still .. My fight took over 3 months and it was a very long and hard fight. I submitted letters from my doctors here,I submitted all the information that I could find about the surgeon and his procedure who I wanted to go see. And for the rest I stayed on their case every day, either passing by in the office or calling them, until they got so sick of me. I visited the insurance office on my good days but also on my bad days, and I was there waiting for somebody to see me with my bucket in my hand because of the vomiting, and I was feeling miserable I can tell you. But at the end, all the pain and misery, all the frustrations,paid of though. Today self I received all necessary paperwork,cheques and my plain ticket to go and see Dr.Korell in Germany. As scared as I am for another surgery, just the thought of winning this unfair fight, is worth it.

So for you fighters out there,never give up, there is hope!

Love, Pascale Vlaun St Maarten

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: