Aussie Update ;-)

Wed Apr 4 00:03:47 2001

Clear DayHello everyone ;-))

It's been awhile since I posted, just been busy and still living pain free .. yeah baby yeah !! LOL

I have spoken to Robyne and Suze regularly at the hospital in Brisbane, and both are fairing quite well.

Robyne had her operation early this week, and is really doing well. She feels that Dr. Fielding has done a marvellous job again. She is feeling optimistic that this operation will set her on her feet again ;-) Which I thought was great news. Dr Fielding found massive adhesions in Robyne's bowel's. He said they were like concrete, but the Seprafilm did a really good job, not one was attached to it, they kinda formed all round it and set hard.Robyne had her drains removed today too, alot more comfortable for her .

Robyne really wanted me to THANK each and every one of you for your emails that went to the hospital. And of course, to JO for posting them on. She told me how much of a difference to each day, they have made for her. She felt the support was just what she needed. So thankyou everyone !!

Suze is going good, however she is still in a fair bit of pain ;-)) I think understandably as she had a laparotomy procedure a month before this one, and the operation a week ago was no small feat. But still frustrating when you are in pain nonetheless. Suze's liver being folded nearly in half, will not be something to get over that easy, well, one would imagine. She's tough though. Truly beautiful person, keep her in your thoughts ..

That's my little update for now ;-)) Once our Jo gets operated on in a few days, our little Aussie group will be on the way to feeling better (Crossed fingers)

I am nearly finished uploading an Australian Adhesion Information Website, if anyone has anything they think would be useful for us down under the world, I will gladly add it !!

Thanks alot everyone ..... Love ALWAYS !!! .. Your Pain Pal... Trace xoxoxoxox

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: