Disability Questions

Sat Apr 7 12:02:53 2001

Hi To All, I haven't posted in a while but read every day with sincere empathy for all you suffering out there. Not pity mind you!!!!! We DO NOT need anyone's pity - just help. I have to say that just reading, knowing what all you are all going through makes me feel somewhat lucky, as I have had only four surgeries. The horrible thing is that after each one the problems/pain is worse than before. But I get to a point when I say I don't care - just cut and take it away. Too bad that it is only a VERY SHORT TERM fix. My last surgery was done with a saline 'float' and a barrier; just to find out later that there should have been one or the other NOT BOTH. But, I'm still here so that's a blessing (most of the time-depending on the day). I wrote today to ask if anyone out there has had any news/information on us adhesion sufferers qualifying for disability? The last time I applied (abt. 4 yrs ago) I was denied because according to the federal gov. I was still able to work. I wouldn't wish this on my worse enemy - BUT it sure would be nice for those in charge to know just what it's like to live in pain 24/7!!!!!! Anyway, Luck, good thoughts & prayers to all.

--
Susan Carr

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: