Re: apologies to everybody

Sat Apr 7 13:25:02 2001

Hi to all my pain pals firstly i would like to apologise for the doubling up of some of my poems i dont know what is going on with y computer, or is it me. secondly can anyone answer me this, probably sounds silly,but, i still cannot keep anything down meal wise, all i can manage to eat is maybe 1/2 a sanwich even then i feel, or i am sick i have lost 1 stone(5kilos in weight in a month) yes i am drinking ensure, but they are disgusting. sometimes i am so ill i cannot even make it to the drs. am still on morphine which does help,but makes me divvy, i have been in bed for 20hrs plus for a month now and my dr said he thought that I would probably end up having more surgery,BUT, no-one seems to want to help i am SO DESPERATE AND SO DEPRESSED,i keep saying to my hubby that they would not let an animal suffer like we do. WHAT DO I DO??????? thirdly i have received may emails from such caring people and i am only too sorry that i have not been well enough to reply to you all personally. I am at my wits end, but my hubby says even if we go back to gp then what can he do, he's at a loss as to where to sed me to for help. I have an appointment with my gastroenterologist on tues 9th april, but I am going to PLEAD with him for him to find me someone that will operate on me . Is 1 stone,5kilos alot to lose in 1 month, i havent even the strength to shower without the help of my hubby, the only time i have been out of the house in the last month(which) is 3 times is to go to drs.

ANY ADVICE PLEASE IN DESPERATION

jackie B england

>----- Original Message -----
From: Sally Grigg <lostcst@mcn.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 8:47 PM Subject: Re: what to do

> Dear Dawn) Cheechiebomb??) Please do anything you can to stop losing
weight, > drink water, take ensures, eat baby food, anything that will stay down. We
need > you here on the board and don't want you to whither away to nothing.
Somebody has > got to help you. I've never talked to Helen, but she seems like the person
to > talk to. Don't give up, please, please. If we have wild turkey babies,
I'll name > one after you. Love and good thoughts, Sally
>
> Cheechiebomb@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Hey
> > I have not been on in about a week.I hurt all the time now nothing
helps > > and no one will help. I am losing weight very rapidly and do not know
what to > > do. None of the drs I have seen seem to care that I can not eat or walk
> > around very well.I have been waiting for a list of drs here but have not
> > gotten it yet. Tired and crying alot I will get back on tomorrow.
> > Dawn
> >
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: