FINALLY!! We Will Be Heard, Please Do Your Part

Sun Apr 8 10:21:34 2001

Hello my Family, (sorry, this is long, please, please read to the end)") This is something we have all been waiting for. Let's be heard is what we want, and guess what - WE WILL BE HEARD! Bev Doucette will stand up and speak on behalf of each and every person suferring with ARD when she speaks to the officials in Washington D.C.!! Yes, that's RIGHT! She is meeting them on Wednesday, April 25th and needs you to do your part to be heard. Isn't this just the greatest??!! We will finally be heard and I'm so excited I'm doing imaginary cartwheels and dancing around the room. This is BETTER than OPRAH and those other stars who are ignoring us. This is all you have to do, and please make it your priority today. ") Don't post your story on the IAS board, it's easier to do it this way....send your story directly to Bev to her email - bnb@cybrzn.com or to her address: Beverly Doucette 2314 Carney Ave Marinette, WI 54143 - all letters need to be completed and sent to Bev by or before April 24th. You can cut and paste from the quilt, whatever you want to do to get your story to her is fine. Write it and DATE it..pour out your feelings, your REAL life with living with ARD..all of it! Send with your photo if you wish. Do it in word and attach it to her email, (She will not be able to respond to those stories as she is preparing for this trip...remember my ARD family, this is not for her, this is for US!) Please get her your close up and personal ARD story. This is so very, very important if she is to make an impact on the impact of ARD! Bev will speak for all of us who suffer ARD, but words alone will not make it as real as your own words will make it! There will be power in numbers, we have this chance,lets make it the best we can! Bev has a firm appointment on the hill in Washington D.C. Wednesday, April 25th, 2PM..and whomever wants to be part of that meeting is certainly invited to be there in spirit through their own story's! Bev is going to speak, Bev will be there, she will forever use any opportunity to fight for all of us..but now is the time for all of us to be heard...she is offerring to carry to Washingon D.C. the ARD story everyone who wish's to send it to her...she can't do more then that! Bev will fight for all no matter what though! She also intends to be recognized by the Surgeon General as the past Wisconsin Govenor is his secretary. I send prayers to Bev, to give her enegery and strenght and have strong angels around her as she is in front of these people giving our stories. I urge you to send your story to her as soon as you can. Love to you all, ~Chrissie Damon xo's NH

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: