Re: Some Aussie Spirit

Mon Apr 9 11:37:14 2001

Dear Aussie Friends,

Trace, thank you so much for keeping us posted on Suze, Robyn and Jo. I think of you all very often, and wish more comfort and so much less suffering for you all.

Robyn and Suze, we are all pulling for you...we know how much you are struggling, and hope that things will get better soon so that you can return home.

Jo, I'm so glad to hear that you and Shane are pleased with your surgery, I could feel the relief in the message he posted.

Trace, as always, you are an angel, and I love reading your messages always.

Love, Janet

> ----- Original Message -----
From: niko To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 6:01 AM Subject: Some Aussie Spirit

Hi everyone ;-))

I have spoken to Suze and Robyne today, and I promised to post a message to a lot of you ;-))

Suze is doing ok, she is hankering to go home !! but will only be allowed if she has a BM soon. Her pain is much the same. Hang in there Suze.. big moi's ;-)

Robyne has improved, from a very very serious gut obstruction, she really scared us, and unfortunately not out of the woods yet. She is feeling better than she did the last few days, which really wouldn't be hard to do considering what's happened. She has been moving around, and much the same as Suze in wanting to go home ;-))

I did ring Jo, but only knew that she came out of surgery ok ;-)) I saw that Shane has posted she lost her ovaries, but I think she was prepared for that. Chin up Jo, hopefully she will recover real soon ;-))

With some Aussie spirit, maybe we will have our gorgeousness girls back home by the end of the week.

Thankyou so much everyone for your support, words cannot even begin to express how much you all have helped us through this.

Lots of Love Your pain pal Trace xo

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: