Re: FOR MILLIE

Mon Apr 9 13:07:48 2001

HI Chrissy,

I just Bev my letter (story) and she asked me if I was up to traveling, little did she know how close I am to the "hill" !! I might have asked her if she needed me I would be there. I haven't heard another word yet. And nothing from an attorney yet either. But I am a patient patient. LOL !!

It's so beautiful here, I just did something really fun in my bedroom and romantic, I had some really old lace curtains and hung them all around my bed, hubby is going to go off the deep end when he sees that tonight. I need candles and some sexy lingerie to set the mood. Woo Hoo. Pray for me when I see the doc on Wednesday, so did you say when you are going to the doctor? Let me know I will pray for you. Did you tell me to leave the patch on for more than 3 days or was that someone else? Is it just as effective do you think?

Back to vacuuming and dusting my room. Hubby will be home in over an hour then he's off on vacation for 8 days. We would usually go to Florida, but it was too much this time with my surgery only two weeks ago. I will be thinking of you.

Love & Hugs to you...WOO HOO !! tee hee hee.

Love Karen

Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: