Surgery in Germany

Mon Apr 9 18:52:15 2001

My name is Kathy Gill I live in Southern California. I have been suffering from adhesions since 1997 when I had a total hysterectomy for fibroids, cysts,and endometriosis. Since 1997, I have had my gallbladder removed and two surgeries for adhesions. I was giving up. I thought this was the way it was going to be .... forever. I was fortunate to find, through the internet, Dr. Glenn Bradley, who is a very compassionate doctor in Santa Maria, California. He told me about a group of woman who were going to Germany last November to have surgery and about the IAS website. Dr. Bradley asked Anne H. if it would be ok for me to email her. Anne was wonderful. She answered lots of questions and was very open about her experience. She put me in contact with Beverly D. who is an encyclopedia of information and contacts and as they say the rest was history...... I am going to Germany for surgery on April 24th. I have all of you to thank for this journey. Your openness, helpfulness and most of all your caring for each other has given me the strength to take the next step. This is my first posting on the Message Board but I feel like I know all of you. Over the last few months you have become friends.

Thank you and keep up the good work! Kathy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: