Re: Saw The Jerk Surgeon

Tue Apr 10 16:08:31 2001

Bonnie,

Adhesions DO cause pain. Do NOT let this surgeon belittle you or demean you! Speak to Dr. Redan or Dr. Gerhart...they will tell you that 100% Adhesions DO cause pain. I know they do. I had pain for two years, minus about 4 months free of pain, from adhesions. When your insides start "adhering" to each other and tugging at other organs, don't you think that would cause an enormous amount of pain? It's excruciating at times. There has to be other doctor's that are as naive as this surgeon you saw. Obviously he's not skilled in adhesions, as I have had some of the same experiences as you. I was told by this one surgeon that "SHE May have surgery, BUT NOT by ME", well I did have surgery and NOT BY HIM, but by Dr.'s Redan and Gerhart, they are my lifesavers. I DON'T care if I am pain free for 6 months, I know that I have my life back for now, until I cross that bridge again. Call this doctor back and tell him Thanks but NO thanks, aren't you glad you didn't have to endure surgery by HIS HANDS ?? I am !!!! He probably would have botched you up. Sorry for the VENTING, but I get so pissed at this disease, and it's SILENT !!!

don't be discouraged, we are all here for you to vent also.

Love in Health,

Karen Carter Woodbridge, VA Karen Carter ARD Sufferer

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: