A boo boo .. don't worry it happens !!

Tue Apr 10 18:02:02 2001

Clear DayHi Karen ;-))

I saw your post basically resigning from us, please reconsider ;-) I too have made mistakes on this board, and got some "private emails"!! However, I know that I have helped many more than those I unintentionally said "the wrong thing" to.

Your story did get the ball rolling, don't forget that. And I can certainly see your efforts to get others to do the same. I was not confused by your posts. You were excited at getting involved in helping others, nothing wrong with that AT ALL !!

There is a saying "You can't please all the hords, all the time" ... well that's how I figure it here.

Your words are well written, and they HAVE helped a great deal of people. Hang in there with us, I know we are stronger together, especially with caring people like yourself ;-))

Your Pain Pal Trace xo

Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal. - - - -Ralph Vaull Starr Rest not! Life is sweeping by; go and dare before you die. Something mighty and sublime, leave behind to conquer time. - - - -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: