Karen, don't go....

Wed Apr 11 09:52:48 2001

Dear Karen, Have you read all of the emails in your support? Wow!!!!! You have a lot of friends here that truly want you to stay with us. I don't understand what happened or what was said but it must have bee pretty horrible for you to want to leave. Nobody here has the right or authority to kick anyone off of here or to cruelly embarrass them. We are all equals here. We have to be aloud to voice our own feelings and opinions as long as it brings no shame or harm to others. It seems to me that there are a few people on this forum that think they are in charge. That is so arrogant of them. There is no 'one' spokes person for this group. The more we all speak out to the world about ARD the better for all of us!! I think some people should 'get off of there high horse' and come down to our level and build a strong force to fight this disease. Can you imagine what would happen if some poor soul searching for help, came across this ridiculous feuding. She would never come back. Therefore continuing to fight alone in silence. Is that what we are all about? I think not! Let us focus the little energy we all have on educating the public, especially our doctors, and finding and reaching out to the ARD sufferers that are alone and don't know that we exist! Love to all of you, and hold your heads high ( that means you too, Karen ). We will beat this disease. Deborah (from Canada) dasjejm@home.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: