colostomiy ...jenny

Wed Apr 11 22:18:57 2001

Well, I'd pierce it but I don't have one left. Instead of making the nice neat cute incision where they go from the sternum and when they get to the belly button they go around it, then continue on to your pelvic bone; he went right through mine. It's totally wasted since I scar on the outside about the same way I scar on the inside. yeah, it would've looked cute with a pair of hip huggers. I could've designed some cool duds...and matching designer bags with little flower prints on them...This really reminds me of my days wearing hip huggers. I had a flourescent orange pair that I loved. They belled out at the bottom. Tank tops were in as well. I'd sure be stylin if I had those now. Where I live it gets really hot. It took a long time for me to act normal, that is, wear a pair of shorts and a half tee shirt or swimming top; at my own house. I don't think I could tell those jokes on a board though. They are not icky but they sure are tasteless. By attending the ostomy meetings you find out you're not the only one making up weird jokes. It does get frustrating at times but we all have things in our lives that are equally as frustrating as this one. I'm not special. Trust me. Pain is what gets me the most. I despise it. It makes me feel so tired...Gee, I really think I need a hug.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: