Re: Pain Pills

Thu Apr 12 00:08:31 2001

Chrissie, Yes...so far I am having the same problem with the Vicoden not helping the pain. I'm not as sick as I was on the Oxycontin but that stuff works so good on the pain. If the pain doesn't let up or keeps getting worse I might try the Oxycontin again and see if the throwing up (yuck) passes. I would have to close my business though cause I don't think my customers would appreciate me up-chucking on them or their products (haha). Guess the weekend would be best to try it if I do.

When I called my MD to ask if I could cut the Oxycontin in half cause I was throwing them up he busted up laughing and said "gosh I gave them to her in February, I sure hope she hasn't been throwing up all this time!" You can't cut them in half because they are time-released so you would get it all at once by cutting them (that's what addicts do). I didn't think you could but my husband thought I could!

I will give the Vicoden another day to work. JEAN

"A true friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

>----- Original Message -----
From: Chrissy492@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 6:55 AM Subject: Re: Pain Pills

Hi Jean ") You know when I first took the oxycontin (when I was prescribed it) it was like I had the flu for a week. I vomited mostly in the morning and then at night I had a tummy ache. This lasted for a week then the side effect went away. Oh how I wish I had some oxycontin now as it sooooo helped me with my pain. I don't know if you want to try it out and feel yucky for some days or not, but it's worth a try especially if it helps with that nasty devil pain. Vicodin did the same to me - I would get sick taking it and sometime later that went away, but the pain was still there when I took vicodin. I hope this helps honey bunny.....take care ") Love and Hugs to you Jean! ~Chrissie Damon xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: