Re: FOR KAREN CARTER

Thu Apr 12 15:32:11 2001

Karen, you are as important as everyone else on this web discussion, so , people make mistakes, say the wrong things, But, AREN'T we all human have WE never said the wrong thing, or things that were meant in the nicest way but taken in the wrong way. Your story is not drab, dont let anyone tell you different, we all suffer different things in different levels. I feel, if I, or anyone of us can put our experiences/feelings forward, and if JUST ONE PERSON BENEFITS FROM OUR EXPERIENCES, then its been worth mailing them. dont go, your voice is as importent as anyones. take care

regards jackie B england

> ----- Original Message -----
From: KCarter706@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 12:09 AM Subject: Re: A boo boo .. don't worry it happens !!

Trace and et al,

Thanks for the response to my abrupt leaving....but I did receive a PERSONAL e-mail that has made me decided to at least take my name off the QUILT for the time being. My story is merely DRAB compared to most of you ..most of you suffer terribly so, I am only just finding out what ARD is, so bear with me while I suffer in silence once again and say no more.

You ARE ALL my friends and I appreciate everyone's response to what has been said, but again...I must learn to keep my BIG MOUTH shut as I am no where near a SPOKESPERSON for ARD or will ever be for that matter. May God Bless you all and Keep you Safe, Pain Free Days, in friendship always.,

Karen Carter

Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: