joanne´s second look

Fri Apr 13 08:21:14 2001

Hi to all, What an interesting 2 weeks this has been. I am writing from Elke´s place today after having the second look yesterday. My adhesions were decreased about 90 percent since last year when I was here. I mainly came here because of a trapped nerve at the top of the vaginal wall. Dr. Korell did not cut enough of it out last year and so I was only about 50 % better in that area. I tried to get a surgeon to do it in the states but all she could warn me about was getting the adhesions back and so I decided to come back. I could tell right away this time that he got the entire nerve mass. I do not need my Methadone anymore and he was able to get the adhesions that did grow back in the pelvic area only. The second look showed that about one half inch had reatached and he removed it and used the ringers lactate only. He used the Intergel the 1st time around. So I am happy, and ready to go to Amsterdam tomarrow with Elke and Helmut. I will return home on Easter and if any one wants information you may contact me at artdesigner2@hotmail.com. Thank you for all your kind words. It was great to know that so many cared. With love to all and good luck to the next crew., Joanne

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: