Re: there is a relationship between urge incontience and ARD

Sat Apr 14 00:02:30 2001

Kel, Yes, I think adhesions cause incontinence and bladder spasms. After my last adhesion surgery (1989) I was better. Hopefully it works the same this time. Good luck with your surgery. Mine is May 2. JEAN

"A true friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

>----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Murray To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2001 12:52 AM Subject: Re: there is a relationship between urge incontience and ARD

Jean and Helen, I have had Stress? Incontinence since I have had the adhesion problems. I thought it would stop when I had my last surgery for adhesions but it never did. I have had all of those tests on my bladder and they come out o.k. I went to one urologist after my last surgery (drove over an hour to this appt.) and he told me, "You've had too many surgeries, I won't touch you, you probably have nerve damage." Then he left the room. Do adhesions cause Stress Incontinence? My bladder does cramp a lot. I have done Kegels. I've also taken the meds but nothing helps. My Internist said she would try to order the cones for me but she could not find them. I am the one that said that I read where adhesions do not cause stick to the bladder, but I do believe they do. (I am going to find that article and see who wrote it. It goes along with all of the beliefs like, "adhesions don't cause pain, etc.") I am hoping that after my surgery on May 15th in Pa. I will not have to deal with the incontinence any more. I always feel like I have a odor, sometimes I move away from people because I am so self conscious. Kel

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: