Re: Scars ;-))

Sat Apr 14 16:03:50 2001

Hi Sweetie Karla, I'm so happy that you are reading to go out there and date again. Hmm, I miss those dating days.......oh HI HONEY.....tee hee I wanted to share something with you that may help ease your mind my sweets. I've had many, many surgeries and my tummy is, well it's not flat, it looks like I'm about 8 months pregnant - my bellybutton doesn't look like a belly button any longer (between you and me, I think one of my doctors took it by mistake with one of my surgeries - that was the reason for the extra count of "tools" at the end of that surgery.....hmmmm Anyway, I swore off all men after my divorce and then I met Pete. After about 2 months of dating he didn't want to hold hands anymore. I was too shy to show him my adhesion battle ground - I was afraid that he would never want me after he's seen my marked up body as did my prior boyfriend who couldn't handle the "uglyness" as he called it. Well, wouldn't you know that Pete and I got married 6 months after we met and that was 7 years ago. There are men out there who care about the heart inside and not the scars that are on the outside. Those are the kind of men you know who will always be on your side no matter what. Have fun dating Karla - he's out there somewhere! Love and hugs to you Karla, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: