Re: Taking Photos of battle wounds

Tue Apr 17 19:29:17 2001

Chrissie, Hi! I'm going to try to get my photo to Bev tonight. I am not used to trying to upload, so goodness knows what I'll come up with. Luckily I deleted my ebay photos from the camera. Imagine trying to sell my scar on ebay?? Oh, BOY!!! Love, Millie

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Chrissy492@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 6:10 PM Subject: Re: Taking Photos of battle wounds

Hi there, I've attached my picture for you to view so you can have some idea of what I meant asking for pictures. This picture will be added to my story that I have given to Bev to show them at her meeting. I'm not that shy can you tell? tee hee I'm used to being naked, probed, stabbed with needles, tubes being thrown down my throat..........ah heck, you know that drill. I don't look anywhere near most of you, but I do have the needless ARD Battle Wound and if it were not for that, I wouldn't have the scars for life. Darn it all huh?! Love to all of you and I hope that you can send your pictures to Bev on or before the 20th....... Hugs, Love, my heart, and prayers, ~Chrissie (I hope I don't gross you out - and I'm sorry if I offend anyone)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: