Looking for adhesions doc

Wed Apr 18 12:41:51 2001

Hi everyone, This is my first time posting here, although I've reviewed alot of the information on the site numerous times. I had a hysterectomy in May 1999, the hyst was my fifth surgery in 5 years for numerous female problems. I continue to have problems with pain and swelling. It has been suggested to me numerous times that my problems could be from scar tissue and adhesions. I've been to about 6 different doctors, including a gastrologist to rule out any gastological problems, and nobody wants to touch me. All they say is that if they go in again that they may just make my problems worse. I have told each of the doctors that I realize this, but isn't that my decision to make? How will I ever know if nobody will even look? I am so tired of living like this. With each day my swelling gets worse. I now look like I'm 9 months pregnant. I look more like 1 week post op rather than the 2 years that I am.

I live in Houston, TX and was wondering if anybody out there knows of a good doctor who would be willing to at least take a look?

Hugs :-) Kim M

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: