Re: Helen's home from hospital

Sat Apr 21 01:32:11 2001

Hi Helen !!!

Welcome home honey ;-)) Anything you need, you know I'm here for you ;-))

Love ya babe Trace xo

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Helen Gibson To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, 21 April 2001 2:09 PM Subject: Helen's home from hospital

Hi to all,

Thankyou for your kind words, I just wanted to let you know that they let me out of hospital yesterday afternoon after much debate about if to take out the gallbladder or leave it in. They decided not to take out my gallbladder yet due to inflammation, but I will be having to out hopefully within the next 2 weeks. I went into hospital on Easter Sunday night via ambulance due to a massive gallbladder attack, it was one of the worst experiences that I have endured, it lasted for 3 days and I would wish that pain on nobody.The hospital kept me on the drip only for 2 days and then another 2 days of fluid only, boy was I hungry!! The Drs were great, I can't say enough kind words, pity they don't treat ARD pain in the same way! Anyway hopefully I won't experience another major attack between now and the operation, but the pain is still there, and I have to be extremely careful with what I eat and drink. My prayers go out to Robyne and Suze, please keep them in your thoughts and hearts and hopefully they will be home in the near future. Thankyou to Trace your an angel on earth!!!

Love

Helen G

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: