Re: COMMENTS that DOCTORS made to YOU...........................................

Sat Apr 21 21:53:04 2001

~it just must be you ~all patient's heal differently, and you are just taking a very long time ~all patient's react differently to pain, and you must have a low tolerance level ~all your tests are negative, now I see no need for pain medication ~take 4 advil and deal with it ~you cannot continue to take narcotic pain medication, you went thru 20 in 20 days, you can't continue like this, you must totally understand the consequences and I will not prescribe another prescripton, you must find another physician or pain clinic. ~do you totally understand the consequences of taking narcotic pain medication, you can be become addicted, you must stop. ~I think that you need an antidepressant, I think that will help you. ~I just really don't understand at all (GYN), you are healing perfectly in there, all looks just like it should, there is no reason for the pain, no reason at all. First office note I saw when obtaining my medicals was (probably adhesions) never one word to me regarding adhesions until finally the CAT scan was re-read and showed "loops of bowel fixed" where he finally had to admit I had them, but they would stretch and I would be perfectly fine - HA HA!!

Helen Chalmers

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: