I don't know ;(

Mon Apr 23 19:54:55 2001

I just need to toss this out there and see how it looks. I know you all have faced this delima more times than i or not. I saw my doctor last week and said that I can make the decsion if I would like to do another surgery or not. Knowing it could do nothing but leave my feeling pretty good for a time until it comes back again and have that lurking in the back of my mind the whole time and not fully enjoy the time I will have before it comes back beauce it did last time. Or this could be the one to work and it will not come back. It has taken me 2 years to get to where I am now. Meds everyday and limited activites. Plan ahead for family outings. But then there is the disruption in the family. I have family around to help out when I need it but still I will be making this choice not like last time it was done not questions about it. It is so hard to weight the pros and cons of doing this. Having days feeling and wondering if anyone has died from this. I think I would do it if there was a something out there we could take a time before surgery to dely or slow down the process of this. Stroids or herbs but from all that I have been able to find there is nothing like that. Not unless someone out there has heard of something that has possibliy worked for others??? Well I am done I think I have it all out. Thank you for the more than understanding shoulder to cry on.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: