Re: Why aren't my emails showing up ??

Thu Apr 26 22:54:29 2001

I can tell you from personal experience that strange things happen with email postings to lists.....in my case a Yahoo list. I run a list for our family as a means of corresponding with one another and I sent a posting to the group (we were just starting to put it together) where I introduced my family and sent pictures of my grandchildren. It, for whatever reason did not post......until about a month later....the same day my grandson died. It was very shocking and upsetting to our family.

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Rosie" <kandleglo@email.msn.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 11:11 AM Subject: Re: Why aren't my emails showing up ??

> Karla, after I wrote my last post, I got to thinking that this list doesn't > show up through Yahoo - sorry if I misled anyone. I haven't posted on this > group much as I've had so much trouble with my mail - but my other lists are > all through Yahoo, so I just grouped this one in with them. Sorry! I hope > Deb's letter shows up though as I would like to read it! > Rosie >

>> ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Karla" <ifirgit@new.rr.com> > To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" > <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> > Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 10:52 AM > Subject: Re: Why aren't my emails showing up ?? > > Deb, > > This site is not run through Yahoo, but I also believe that the messages do > not run through a moderator for approval. If you go to the international > adhesions site and into the message board area there is a link to report > technical problems. Hope this helps. > > Karla >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: