Re: Still feeling bad-had a scarey night

Sat Apr 28 09:30:10 2001

Hey I have been waiting for the name of a dr in east TN but still have not gotten that information.I have already sent in 2 pain forms. I had a terrible day yesterday I thought I was dying. I couldn't even get to my feet without horrible pain.My whole abdomen started hurting and my lower back was hurting also.The worst was I could feel like a squeezing in my chest it was very scarey I took some aspirn and the chest pain eased up alot. Now this morning I am still hurting but not in my chest. I figure my blood pressure went up pretty high while I was hurting so bad.I have been to dr after dr and surgeon after surgeon the most recent laughed at me and said he was not allowed to give medication to anyone unless he did a procedure on them. I just feel like giving up. I wonder if he knows how it feels to beg God to take you home.Sorry that is how bad I feel and how tired I am. No one down here seems to care that I have lost all this weight in amonth or that I am in pain almost every minute of everyday.The worst thing is watching my little girls faces when I can't get up from a sitting position because of the pain.I cry almost all the time. I wish there was something I could do.I talk to God alot waiting for His solution I am sure He will send me an answer soon.Thanks for listening. Dawn

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: