Re: Jackie- cane or wheel-chair

Sun Apr 29 10:27:34 2001

Jackie, Why do you need a cane or wheel-chair? Are you that weak or has the pain gone to your legs? I am curious because I haven't been able to walk in over a year and am not sure if it is my bad leg or the adhesions. Please respond! You can also email me personally at creative@enter.net Jean . . .

** The greatest Gift of all ......... is the gift of love**

>----- Original Message -----
From: "jackie burgess" <jackie@k9paws.fsnet.co.uk> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2001 5:03 PM Subject: Re: losing weight

Hi all, am feeling very very sad at the whole situation I just cant hack this much more, can any one tell me why i am losing so much weight? I have lost 1 and a 1/4 stone ( I think thats about 17pounds) but not sure. this is really worrying me, could it be the morphine?????? I now have to permanently use my walking stick or my wheelchair, if and when I do go out, which means that if i use my wheelchair i can't go out with out on my own, not that I'm physically stable to any way.

please make me laugh or cheer me up if you can, I would love to see pictures of ARD SUFFERERS dogs, if you have any.

I'm so so sad cant take much more of this siuation. I can tell you every pattern description on my bedroom walls. GREAT EH !!

regards jackie B england

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: