Re: JACKIE, stop losing weight

Sun Apr 29 20:14:18 2001

Sally, That must be a riot - with that llama. I can see it now!! My female dog is a Great Pyrenees(spayed), and the male is a Keeshond(neutered.) She tries to climb either in his chair to get him, or else she tries to climb on his head. And he just sits there and looks at me. It's so funny!!! Millie

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Sally Grigg To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2001 11:10 PM Subject: Re: JACKIE, stop losing weight

Dear Jackie, drink water, chew a piece of lettuce, drink water, eat a small piece of baby food, drink water,drink some ensure, or substitute the substance, but eat small and drink. I'm not a doctor but please go to a nutritionist, we have decided here on the board that you write too well to lose you and you are not going to lose anymore weight. So there. Eat small, but eat, eat, eat. Please, please, please. And this is disgusting, but my female small dog humps one of my cats all the time. My ram used to hump the female llama, and boy, she would spit back at him great big wads of uck. LOVE, AND LOVE, LOVE, SALLY KCarter706@aol.com wrote:

Dear Jackie: I have two dogs, but no pictures at the moment...when I can get them to stand still I will send them. Here's something to make you laugh maybe, I have two female dogs, neither one of them has been spayed..........one is in heat after her sister. They are not TRUE sisters, as they are different kinds of dogs, but it really is funny to see the one digging in her sister's fur trying to get her, if you know what I mean. And I have three sons, they think this is hysterical to watch. Holly (the one in heat right now) she takes pillows and tries to Hump a pillow, if she could do it with the pillow she would........sorry this is pretty funny to watch. I hope it makes you smile at least. It's sick, but funny at the same time.

Please take care of yourself and we are all praying for you. WE love you Jackie!

In Health to Pain Free Days, and I am not sure if you are losing weight because of the morphine, I have no idea on that .

Karen C.

Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: