Re: FOR LORI

Mon Apr 30 18:48:39 2001

Hi Lori , thanks for writing, sometimes it really helps me to write poetry, as its the only way i can express how i feel. sometimes i cant even tell my hubby how i feel because of the strain it has on him, sometimes WE forget that our partners, husbands r suffering too, but in a different way. ther'e pain is because they cant help us, although they would give anything to take the hurt away, and also I have found when u have been ill for so long 'friends' stop visiting, caring like they used to, do u know what i mean?? I have felt exactly how u have and the only thing that stopped me was the children and my hubby, oh how selfish I was to even think such a thing, It is tough dealing with ARD knowing i'll never be free from it but i take each day as it comes, most of the times i'm in bed 20 hours plus a day. I havent cooked a meal in over 2 months now, but i just have to try to get on with it, as they say. Have u ever tried writing your feelings down, or making a diary, write it down as soon as it comes into your head, it may work for you. good luck feel free to write any time

regards Jackie Burgess england

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: