Re: THANK GOD I FOUND YOUR SITE

Thu May 3 09:18:24 2001

Hi Ginny my sweets! You are in the right place for answers and prayers! I'm a lot like you as to putting it into God's hands......and He only gives you only what you can handle....but I have to question that as I am doubled over in pain screaming out WHY? But there is a reason I'm going through all of this and if it's to meet people like you, then I find it's all worth it as I have met some of my best friends right here. You will love them as I do! ") Have you checked out the adhesion quilt on this site? It gives all the stories of those who have suffered with ARD. Take a peek at that, my story is under Christine Damon. I had been working full time since I was 14 years old. Unfortunately this year I had to go out on disability because my 8 hour days turned into 6 hours then 5 then finally - I just couldn't go in. Thank God for work disability. Soon I may go for SS disability. This is a very life shocking thing to go through but you learn to deal with it........ekk! Something I thought I would never have to do. My life was supposed to be happily married with 5 children a cat and a dog. It turned out to be divorce, remarry, then sadly no children. ") Love ya Ginny! Hugs and Love to you, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: