Chrissie & everyone else, Super Woman here (LOL)!!!!

Mon May 7 14:24:26 2001

Hi Chrissie & everyone else, Super Woman here (LOL)!!!! As you know I had my surgery this past Friday. I just walked around my property (1/2 acre) WITHOUT a crutch or cane and the pain did not get unbearable at all. I couldn't even walk to the bathroom with a cane for the past 1-1/2 years, let alone without anything!!!

I look like a little kid learning to walk since I haven't done it in a year and a half and have to concentrate on every step...BUT I AM FINALLY DOING IT!!! I have to re-learn to walk correctly.

My belly and groin is still sore and I also feel it a little in the butt yet but it has only been 3 days!! I figure it has been irritated for 1-1/2 years and will need a little time to completely settle down.....not to mention fresh surgery (actually 3 in a year affecting this poor leg).

The really bad thigh pain that felt like my rod from the hip replacement was pushing out and down into my knee is completely gone! The outer thigh is also much much better than it has been in a year and a half.

I am not on any pain pills at all. I still have the constipation which I didn't expect to ever go away since I have been on laxatives close to 30 years. I have been eating normal since 4 hours after surgery, same as before.

If this wasn't the entire problem it sure has helped tremendously and hopefully every day will be better!

I have my business open already......no time off at all!!!!

Thanks Chrissie for all your sweetness and kind words!! Jean . . .

** The greatest Gift of all ......... is the gift of love**

>----- Original Message -----
From: Chrissy492@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 9:04 AM Subject: Re: Message fromTammieTigger, Mary Wade & Helen D., Dr. Wiseman

Hi my super woman Jean ") How are you feeling? Please take it easy. You are a wonder women that's for sure! I'll pass the message onto TammieTigger re: you help. I'm posting on the board for her - passing on her message. If anyone wants to email her directly she would so much love it! Her email is Tammietigger@yahoo.com Jean my super fantastic women, I love you! Hugs and Love, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: