Re: Helen G is home - Yeah!

Thu May 10 01:37:11 2001

Thanks Rose, I've kept the stone and I may have it covered in silver and made into a pendant, I know it sounds gross, but its the perfect shape. thanks for all the nice thoughts.

Love Helen G

>----- Original Message -----
From: Rose Lunn <rose.lunn@eds.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 8:38 PM Subject: Re: Helen G is home - Yeah!

> Helen,
>
> Good to hear that all went well! Maybe you could have that stone bronzed
> like they do baby shoes! LOL ;-)
>
> I had read somewhere that inflammation cuases the body to react the same
> way as an open wound (surgery counts). Too bad we can't have little
> nanobots that go in where there is inflammation and keep them little
> fibers where they belong!
>
> Best wishes for your recovery!
>
> kcmo rose
>
> At Tue, 8 May 2001, Helen Gibson wrote:
> >
> >Hi to all,
> >
> >Well I had my surgery on 2nd May, all went well I think, the Gallbladder
was very inflamed and thickened, and the stone was huge!!!, I've got it in a jar. > >I had adhesions on the Gallbladder, connecting my liver and bowel to it,
this was apparently from the major attack that I had a couple of weeks ago, they were caused by the inflammation, I have to say I was abit surprised to hear that, not to mention disappointed that I had yet adhesions in another part of my body and that they could form so quickly without even having surgery. > >On a brighter note, I am feeling much better with every day that passes,
I still have pain though when I eat, still feels as if the gallbladder is still there, but I'm sure that this will pass. > >Thanks to everyone for there kind words and thoughts.
> >
> >Love
> >Helen G
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: