Re: Karen- abuse

Sun May 13 13:50:49 2001

Jean,

Thanks for your kind words. It was many years ago and a time I wish to forget. I did e-mail him back a few times and told him what a "wonderful" life I had. And I could tell he was jealous, oh well like is a b...h !! He's never been married, nor had any children.....that's the life he chose, and I also know that he quit drinking about 10 years ago, that also was part of his problem. I met him right at my high school graduation, and dated for a little bit, then when I moved to Florida he followed me a few months later. Well guess what is so ironic now? He lives in the same town my parents and older sister and her family live in in Florida. He's never left. I think that is very funny !! I don't care if I talk to him again or not, because I feel like my life is better than his. I may not have always made the right choices in all that I have done, but the best choice I made was 3 yrs. after dating this idiot continuously I finally figured out he was the jerk, and met my husband and had 3 wonderful sons with him. I wouldn't trade my husband in for anything in the world.

One funny part about this whole story is the day that I had my 2nd son, my Dad was in the elevator at the hospital visiting me, and guess who he ran into in the hospital elevator? You got it, the old boyfriend, boy was my Dad the ever PROUD GRANDPA, and let him know it too. And with my first son I ran into him at the store and he asked who the little blonde boy was with me, and I proudly said MY SON and about laughed my buns off at him ! He is in shock that my oldest son is now graduating from high school on June 15th, that I have another 15 yr and 13 yr. old son!

Sorry this got long-winded, but had to finish the best part of what began as an icky story!

Love to all my IAS Friends and Pain Free days.

Karen C.

Karen Carter

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: