Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Mon May 14 08:35:56 2001

Dear Karen:

As I said, I slept through the whole thing and the kids cleaned up the whole kitchen, so no harm done. When Crystal brought in breakfast, I just ate it with a big smile on my face, then got up and looked outside to see my new swing. Took my coffee outside to sit and soak up the sun, then everyone started telling me about their wonderful morning they had while I was asleep. LOL!!! I'm still smiling.

My Mom came over and we just all sat in the swing enjoying the story and laughing away. The rest of the day was still wonderful, as the nasty pain stayed at bay until 7:00. Took some more pills, then do what all Moms do on Sunday night, made sure everyone had clean clothes, socks, towels, etc. Also, found a baby bunny that a cat had in it's mouth, so I was trying to feed that with an eye dropper until close to 11:00. Today is off to the vet's to see if they can save it, and I think the dogs have earmites, so off I go in the new van with 2 dogs, a pain in my side, and an injured baby bunny.

Love to All, and thanks for making my story Mother's Day Story of 2001. I'm still smiling!!!!

Helen Chalmers

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: