Hi, I am new to IAS chat group

Mon May 14 17:29:25 2001

Hi, my name is Connie, and I have been reading the web site for about 2 weeks. Just a little shy to say anything in writing though. Let me tell you about myself, I have been married almost 14 years and I am 35 years of age, have two kids a boy 11 and an beautiful little girl that will 3 in June. My devil pains started when my daughter was born. The Drs perform a c-section, and I have been in pain ever since. Gone to several Drs and always past on because they could not find anything wrong. Until this past April I finally found a Dr that would sort of listen. I actually went in to get my tubes tied and also express the pulling and stabbing feeling I was have on my left side (from the time my daughter was born). The Dr did the surgery laparscopic, I was fine for about 1 1/2 weeks and then the pulling came back, I call my doctor and he said if I was not throwing up or running a fever to just wait. That is when I decided to go on the internet to see if I was the only one suffering and I found you guys. What a relieve to know I am not alone.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: