Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY - Millie

Mon May 14 21:32:51 2001

Dear Millie:

Thanks, I'm also happy that I could amuse everyone, we all need a good laugh now and then. My dog decided that there was no better place to throw-up today but on my new swing that I got for Mother's Day. I could just read her mind, "oh my, feeling kind of queazy here, hmmmm, ah yes, that brand new swing looking so clean and pretty over there, let me jump up on that and barf all over it, yes that was good, that'll teach her not to take me to the vet and get needles and put stuff in my ears." The fat little turkey dog." I could have drop kicked her across the yard, but no, I wouldn't do that, as I'm a nice understanding pet owner. Unfortunately, the puppy didn't see it, or she would have eaten it, and I'd have never of known. I also now have a red windowsill that I painted with hot sauce as the puppy decided that she'd lay on the back of the sofa and eat that for lunch today; LOL, just another day around the Chalmers' household. The little baby bunny made it, and the wildlife rescue came and picked it up at the vet today, so that brought a smile to my face, that I saved a baby bunny on Mother's Day from the clutches of the neighbor's cat.

Love,

Helen C.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: