Re: Seeing Surgeon Tomorrow (today now) What do I ask?

Wed May 16 08:39:21 2001

JO Thank you dear not for just calming me down, and it's only 8:30!, but for answering me so fast. I do know my own body and I do know how badly it hurts, I just don't trust drs anymore and I am scared that I am going to come away from there feeling as though it is in my head once again. I know it isn't. There is simply no way!!! Your right I have been reading the posts long enough to know what is what and our lovely Helen just posted a nice piece about talking to the surgeon, so between the two of you I have some more secure footing than I did when I posted my panic letter. Hopefully after 2pm today I will have some answers. My PCP seems to think that this dr will go in with the lap procedure and adhesiolysis things, but I know it is more complicated than simply saying hey doc I got adhesions take them out. So I guess I will find out just what all is involved and hope that this dr is as kind caring and compassionate as my PCP. Keeep the prayers going and I will let you know what is up when I get back this afternoon. Love and **HUGS** Missy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: