Re: what a wonderful day

Thu May 17 19:14:47 2001

Jean, Keep up the good work!! Glad to hear it. You better give your hubby those kisses. Millie

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Jean Long" <creative@enter.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 3:20 AM Subject: what a wonderful day

> Just had to tell everyone what a wonderful day I had for the first time in
years!!!!! >
> I was actually SINGING and bobbing along to the music in the car on the
way home from one of my clients tonight.....didn't feel like doing that in years either!! > My husband just looked at me in shock and smiled!
> That's how I "USE TO" act!
> It did help that my client finally paid up on his $1000 debt too (LOL)!
>
> The BIG high today is that my belly feels sooo good I am in shock!!! I
lost weight (15 lbs. this past year) so none of my summer slacks fit me so I found a pair of lycra I had out-grown....I thought, "oh man even if they fit I won't be able to stand the tight waist-band"....guess what....IT DID NOT HURT AT ALL!!!! I had them on all day and night and felt comfortable, no bloating, no pain or anything! > I have actually been using my stomach muscles and holding my stomach in
now and couldn't do that for years either! > I figured after I would eat supper it would bother me....nope, nothing!
>
> Even my hip, groin and butt was the best it as been in a long time all day
today.....hopefully not talking too soon with this one! > I felt alive & human again!!
>
> Well....I had a very busy and long day with customers here today,
deliveries and artwork and I just got done so I better get to bed before I make things bad again since it is 3:20AM. >
> I just wanna kiss my wonderfully nice doctor.....oh well, guess my hubby
will have to do (LOL)! > JEAN
>
> Thought for the day: "Actions speak louder than Words"
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: