Re: Dissapointed with this site leaving for good!!!

Fri May 18 10:17:30 2001

At Thu, 17 May 2001, Colette wrote: >
>It seems to me if you don't fit into everyones little click then no one
>will talk to you here. I have just as many problems as the rest of you.
>I'm getting very depressed that no one listens anymore! I'm so sorry i
>don't fit into the click! But no of you are any better than I. I used
>to like this site but the last couple of postings no one cared . I hope
>you all find the answeres your looking for. Best of luck to you!! I
>think i will try to start my own site on adhesions.

Dear Colette...maybe I can help. I have had 8 surgeries related to very severe adhesional/endo disease, including 3 bowel resections and complete hysterectomy. You would be hard pressed to find someone as knowledgable and relentless in the pursuit of info on theses topics ( ok, maybe Helen ) I spend alot of time on the web searching and because of this I spend alot of time on many , many sites. I also volunteer at other sites. I visit this site often to screen for new info and links. I very rarely post because I really feel Helen, Toni, and the rest of the folks don't really need me ... they do such a great job. When this site first started dr.wiseman asked me to volunteer but I truly felt my limited time on the web could be best served elsewhere...even though I do think about attending a regional meeting from time to time..and I'll probably get the fliers for the MD's when I have a free moment...blah,blah, blah..I'm sorry you feel no one has helped you...but if you go to other sites sometimes folks can go weeks without a reply....it is really not as easy as it looks. It can seem clichy when you see the same names replying but those are the volunteers and they all know each other. This is true on any site. Have you considered volunteering ? I'm sure there is a place for you. Also have you asked for a specific member in your title...that gaurantees a reply on any board. On this board you could ask for Helen or Toni. Lynda could not of said it better. Pain and Greif ( which is appropriate for us because we have lost control of our bodies , we have lost our ability to live a painfree life, and many of us have lost babies and also our fertility )is such an isolating journey. We feel all alone with our pain...no one understands...please don't seperate yourself from us...the only folks that truly understand your suffering. Give it another chance...obviously we all care or there wouldn't be all these replies. Good Luck and god bless, molly

--
Molly

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: