prescription drug information

Sat May 19 04:23:12 2001

Hi Ho everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that the bleeding has stopped, and my pain has reduced since my post on Friday :-)

I have promised Shane that I will ring my Gyno on Monday and tell him all about it, he worries about me :-)

I have been feeling so yucky since this last surgery, I thought it was time to look up all the drugs I have been prescribed since that time, as well as those I've used since my hystorectomy. Very informative and eye opening! Seems to me that I am heading down the path I swore never to follow....taking a drug to counteract the effects of another drug! I am swallowing 5 to 6 pills 3 or 4 times a day at the moment! Unbelievable, considering I was using maybe 3 no more than 3 times most days before this last surgery!

The most astounding thing to me is, most of the drugs have side effects or warnings about kidney & liver problems etc....ok now I have a copy of my last ultrasound report which states "Liver appears normal in size. There was a pattern change from throughout the liver. It had a fine bright texture and there was an increased attentuation of sound through liver." blah blah blah the final comment is: "The pattern change in the liver is consistent with a diffuse liver disorder probably fatty infiltration."

The doctors have said to me that this change could be related to the drugs I have been using........so why have I been prescribed more? Guess I will have to wait to see the GI doctor before I get any real answers on that one!

I thought that some of you might be interested in the site I used to get my drug information from: http://www.destinationrx.com/default.asp I know I still owe a few emails to people......hoping to catch up tomorrow evening.

Have a GREAT weekend! love, hugs & cheers, Jo

--
You will never never know.......if you don't give it a go :)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: