Re: Dissapointed with this site leaving for good!!!

Sat May 19 19:36:27 2001

At Thu, 17 May 2001, Colette wrote: >
>It seems to me if you don't fit into everyones little click then no one
>will talk to you here. I have just as many problems as the rest of you.
>I'm getting very depressed that no one listens anymore! I'm so sorry i
>don't fit into the click! But no of you are any better than I. I used
>to like this site but the last couple of postings no one cared . I hope
>you all find the answeres your looking for. Best of luck to you!! I
>think i will try to start my own site on adhesions.

Colette:

I wish you would reconsider leaving the ARD site, especially since you feel we are ignoring you and your questions. I think you need to give us all time! Hey, listen....when I first found this site, I thought I had died and gone to heaven! I finally had a bunch of people just like me who were trying to cope with pain and traumatic health conditions and keep positive attitudes. There are people like Helen and Bev and Millie and Janet and a bunch of others who have actually made this site their mission. If you need anything, these names are the best people to direct your letters to, when you come onto the board. They are such dear ladies! When I found this site a few months ago, I wrote several letters and got few responses. So I read literally every single thing posted to make myself even more familiar, and guess what? I got answers at last! Remember....there are so many new people who log on daily, all wanting to tell their stories and feel like part of this great group and sometimes the chit chat between the long term members can appear to overwhelm the newer, more timid inquiries. (you can actually feel better just reading the funny stuff these people say to each other!) I have met so many fantastick people on this site, and even better, have been able to comfort and support dozens of others who hurt or feel despair. I am now the Pennsylvania contact for IAS and am on a mission to get the pain management doctors in Pennsylvania educated on ARD and accepting new patients!

Colette, you sound like your pain and anguish has made you feel lousy all over, and I can hear the sadness in your letter. But please, don't judge us until you have a chance to know us. Remember, as much as you hurt and feel discouraged, we do as well. We're here FOR EACH OTHER.

If you are interested in being here for US, you'll get more than enough support from everyone.

Hang in there sweetie. If you'd like to write to me off the board, please write to me at gingin99@home.com. I'll answer you immediately.

Lots of love and luck... hang in there

--
Ginny Halpern

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: