REPOST FOR MAILING LIST UPDATES

Sun May 20 21:49:34 2001

Hopefully, by now, many IAS message board attendees, have received and email from me about Dr. Wiseman’s mailing list. I’m trying desperately to help him, in compiling current and updated information, so that everyone may receive information and/or mailing (email/snail mail), concerning the International Adhesions Society events and news, as it is made available.

I am, by no means requesting this information to harm anyone or to keep it for my personal use. And, I am by no means trying to invade anyone's privacy.

I am an adhesion sufferer myself and my story is on the Adhesions Quilt…Look for Pamella Renee Spring Madron in Richmond, Indiana. Also, I have a small group of RAS (Richmond Adhesion Society) members, here in my home town.

If you have any questions or concerns about the authenticity of my emails to you, please feel free to contact Dr. Wiseman or me and we will be happy to explain our position in this task.

In order for me to save some time and to generate as much information as possible, I would appreciate greatly, those individuals, that would like their information updated, to please reply to this message (if you haven’t replied to a previous email).

Please forward the following:

Name: Complete Mailing address: Correct Email: Telephone Number:

Your information will be kept completely confidential.

Thank you so much...Renee Madron

--
Renee Madron
Richmond Adhesion Society
765-965-7435
madron2@yahoo.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: