Re: Extending a hand....or an email address

Tue May 22 11:50:00 2001

ok ok Karla, your request shall be fulfilled ....hmm I wasn't' going to tell anyone this.......<<<<hiding from Mary Wade>>> tee hee OK, so you know about the tanning situation right.......the toes looks as if they were put through a meat grinder, my legs looked as if they were attached by a huge bunny rabbit.......do you know how hard it is to put it on the back of the body? Well, anyway, I used this face indoor tanning lotion. I happily applied it all over my face thinking......yes, now I will have a nice tanned face and no freckles and I'll be "in" this summer looking tone with the tan...ok not tone, but I'll have this great tan going on. WELL, it didn't say on the bottle to wait to see how it came out before going out into the public! I went to Walmart to pick up a few things and was wondering why people were looking at me.....then I just thought...ahh I look great with this tan. I went by the mirror section in the store and just stood there and looked at my face.....I couldn't move, I just stared, I was scared. My eyes were white, the labels said don't go near the eyes, I had a muskrat thing happening - my nostrils were white, the label said don't go around the nose edge, and guess what.........I have tanned striped lips now. Yep, I'm starting a new thing...I don't need lipstick for a couple of days...everyone, please, go out there and tan their lips. Make sure you have the strips, it's so easy to do but I believe we will have started a new wave..........geeeeeeerrrrrr this gal is staying in till I fade out..... Leave it to me to do something like this...my sister just shook her head. I guess she knows me well huh? Love and Hugs to you Karla........sending you smiles ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: