Re: Good Luck, Joy!

Wed May 23 14:57:27 2001

It sounds really stupid because of all the surgries I have had, but I am terrified of this one, they are going to be doing so much more than a lysis of adhesions, ie: repair a midline defect, try to repair nerves( if they can't repair them they are going to cut them) excise endo. I wish it was tomorrow and I was already in there asleep. My surgery isn't scheduled until 1:00 so I will have a while to get more terrified about it. Not to mention that I won't be able to have coffee or a smoke when I get up in the morning. Boy do I pity my DH in the morning. I can't have any food today either(bowel prep) I don't remember ever being so hungry, funny thing is I only eat about 1 time a day any way, and it isn't even time yet. Hugs and kisses to you all, Joy
--
Joy Schmidt Honeycutt
List Manager for
Grant County Kentucky, Gallatin County Kentucky,
Jump Family Mail List, Eaglen Family Mail List, Lacey Family Mail List,
 Rankin Family Mail List

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Rose Lunn" <rose.lunn@eds.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 10:25 AM Subject: Good Luck, Joy!

> Nervous......some us get terrified! My mother-in-law had to practically > drag me in the door and then block it so I couldn't get OUT! > > Hope everything goes well. > > kcmo rose > > At Wed, 23 May 2001, Joy wrote: > > > >Hi everyone, > > I hope you are all having a pain free day. I am getting ready for surgery tomorrow. It is supposed to be a 5 hour surgery , I am getting real nervous. > > Talk to you all later, > > Joy > > > >-- > >Joy Schmidt Honeycutt > >List Manager for > >Grant County Kentucky, Gallatin County Kentucky, > >Jump Family Mail List, Eaglen Family Mail List, Lacey Family Mail List, > > Rankin Family Mail List > > >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: