Re: Last chance, at this time, to UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION

Sun May 27 12:14:34 2001

--
Karla Nygren
1545 Ludington St. #513
Marinette, WI  54143

ifirgit@new.rr.com

I will not share my phone number.....sorry.

Also, this information will be changing soon. I will be moving across the river to Michigan.

Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Renee Madron" <madron2@yahoo.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Friday, May 25, 2001 8:33 AM Subject: Last chance, at this time, to UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION

> Hopefully, by now, many IAS message board attendees, have received and > email or phone call from me about Dr. Wiseman's mailing list. I'm > trying desperately to help him, in compiling current and updated > information, so that everyone may receive information and/or mailing > (email/snail mail), concerning the International Adhesions Society > events and news, as it is made available. > I am, by no means requesting this information to harm anyone or to keep > it for my personal use. And, I am by no means trying to invade anyone's > privacy. > > I am an adhesion sufferer myself and my story is on the Adhesions > Quilt.Look for Pamella Renee Spring Madron in Richmond, Indiana. Also, > I have a small group of RAS (Richmond Adhesion Society) members, here in > my home town. > > If you have any questions or concerns about the authenticity of my > emails to you, please feel free to contact Dr. Wiseman or me and we > will be happy to explain our position in this task. > > In order for me to save some time and to generate as much information as > possible, I would appreciate greatly, those individuals, that would like > their information updated, to please reply to this message (if you > haven't replied to a previous email). > > Please forward the following: > > Name: Complete Mailing address: Correct Email: Telephone Number: > > Your information will be kept completely confidential. > > Thank you so much...Renee Madron > > -- > Renee Madron > Richmond Adhesion Society > 765-965-7435 > madron2@yahoo.com >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: