Re: nuerontin

Sun May 27 12:32:56 2001

Cheryl,

MS Contin is a pill form of morphine. I was on vicodin or lortab but like you, I had little relief. The hospital pharmacist went to my old doctor during a hospitalization and told him that I needed to be placed on stronger drugs. He suggested the MS Contin as well as increasing the dosage of the Neurontin. It has been a blessing. I have not had as much break through pain as I used to. The pharmacist had come to me because I was needing so many shots of morphine in addition to my other pain medications. When I told him that I was aware of my rights to receive proper pain management he was totally in agreement. It was he that brought the issue back to my doctor.

--
Karla

> >> > > -- > Sorry I'm not the Cheryl you once knew. I am confused. What is MS Contin? > Is that the same thing as nuerontin or something different? I am taking 900mg > of nuerontin daily and haven't noticed any relief. I also take Lortab daily and > do get minimal relief from that. If I take too many I tend to get all itchy. > Do you experience any side effects from the nuerontin? > To everyone, I wish you all a very happy and pain-free holiday weekend!! >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: